Welcome to a new feature: Carla’s Corner.
Having something custom framed can seem intimidating but it really is not. There are a few things to have in mind when arriving at the showroom studio that will make the process go smoother. Relax. It will be fun.
- Give your framer a little information about the item to be framed. Ask questions.
- Be open to ideas but don’t be afraid to let your framer know what you do or don’t like.
- Entertain new ideas that maybe you wouldn’t have thought of.
- Pick something you will enjoy living with daily and for a long time.
- Relax and have fun. Be creative!
Shop for a Cause! When you purchase from Wyman Frame you are also providing people with disabilities work opportunities; it’s a win-win for all!
Dale Rogers Training Center (DRTC) is the oldest and largest community vocational training and employment center for people with disabilities in Oklahoma. With multiple locations in Oklahoma, DRTC trains or employs more than 1,100 people with disabilities per year. Visit us online: DRTC.org