As we continue to celebrate Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month, we thought you’d like to hear from some of the people Dale Rogers Training Center (DRTC) supports by providing training/jobs.
Individuals participating in DRTC’s various programs are skilled, dedicated workers who have dreams and goals like everyone else.
By working at DRTC or in the community, they are able to earn a paycheck, pay taxes, buy things for others and themselves, and give back to the community.
But the hard-working folks at DRTC need your help. The next time you’re looking for any of the goods and services DRTC provides, consider us for your needs.
- awards & trophies, employee recognition and promotional items through Prism Place
- picture framing through Wyman Frame
- spice sets make a great fundraising product incentive through Prairie Spices
- coffee baskets are a thoughtful corporate gift through Prairie Coffee
- subcontracting work or DRTC’s Mobile Workforce
We’re more than capable fulfilling your orders and you’ll get the added benefit of knowing you’re making a real difference in the lives of others.
Dale Rogers Training Center (DRTC) is the oldest and largest community vocational training and employment center for people with disabilities in Oklahoma. With multiple locations in Oklahoma, DRTC trains or employs more than 1,100 people with disabilities per year. Visit us online: DRTC.org.